RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeerreemmyy

JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP Empty
PostSubject: JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP   JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:33 pm

its me again jeremy i would just like to let u know if u do grant my requests u will not regret it what i did to get my requests i will not stop doing it i will keep up my good work and i will keep on posting cause im a very active person
Back to top Go down
raaain

PostSubject: Re: JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP   JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Very nice app, me and iSmile will have a word with rizzy santa
Back to top Go down
Jeerreemmyy

PostSubject: thanks   JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 pm

thanks its very nice to see people respect what im into
Back to top Go down
raaain

PostSubject: Re: JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP   JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm

No problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Fight

PostSubject: Once again...   JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 am

Jeremy, as stated before, is a very calm, mature, easy going person, who can still make people follow the rules, but at the same time have fun with everyone, he is very experienced and knows what he is doing. In all reality, there is no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP   JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JEREMYS INGAME MEMEBR APP AND COUNSLER APP
Page 1 of 1