RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

Randum, Forum mod And councilor 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randum, Forum mod And councilor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invisible
Councilor
Councilor
Invisible

Randum, Forum mod And councilor Empty
PostSubject: Randum, Forum mod And councilor   Randum, Forum mod And councilor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey, im Randum, and this post is about wanting to be a forum mod and a councilor. I think i should be a councilor for a few different reasons, for one, i have been here for a while and i am active in the chat box as well as the forums. Im one of the kids at school where everyone comes to with problems, and i fix them, and i think that skill from real life will relate to rs-ps's very well, I like helping people, and i LOVE to negotiate, i want to be a lawyer as my major and overall proffession, so please pick me for a councilor.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Also, i want to be a forum mod. you may think both of these could be too much responsibility, but i can definitely handle it, i love forums and posting and what-not... and i am basically always active, i am good at knowing whats going on, and i have alot of expirience, so again, please pick me for a forum mod.
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/invisiblersps
Abby
Owner
Owner

Randum, Forum mod And councilor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randum, Forum mod And councilor   Randum, Forum mod And councilor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm accepting you as councilor. I don't like to give two jobs.
Back to top Go down

Randum, Forum mod And councilor
Page 1 of 1