RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iClick3r/Oceanus

iClick3r/Oceanus

iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. Empty
PostSubject: iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.   iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 am

Welcome to my Application.

Xat User/id : iClick3riClick3r (362623516)

Xat user : 2 things i use is : •̶๖̶̶ۣۜᎧȻᏋȺƝṲṨ.(glow#000000#1ba853)(hat#t#1ba853)๏•̶๖̶̶ۣۜȺᎧᎶ
And i use just Oceanus.(hat#xt)

Position: Applying for Mod
How long Iv'e been here: Week.

Have you ever been staff on any other server?: Yes , i've had tons and tons of Servers and commmunitys , And i have been Working on communitys and servers ever since i was 12 or so.

Why should you be chosen?: I should be chosen because I'm very mature on chatbox's and In my real life. If someone Is bothering me I usually try and figure out why they are bothering me, but If I can't then I just turn the other cheek and ignore them. I also have good grammar and spelling. I usually miss spell words yeah but everyone does . I think mod is a good rank for me because i inforce the rules and tell all guest rules etc. I think It's about The Owners+ trusting you, and really depending on you to be a next higher rank. I like advertising sites that I enjoy chatting/playing on and having fun chatting with people. If I ever do get mod or a higher rank: Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love. I all favorite you guys, so no one is left out. If I do make a mistake then sorry. Every new day is another chance to change your life .
__________________________________________________________________________________

Outside of computers Activitys are : i skateboard,bmx school <-- Lame ,but i play video games i do alot of stuff out side of internet computer stuff.

Thanks for reading my Mod appp

- iClick3r/Oceanus

My Gfx Design Below.

iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. 35ld98h

Last edited by iClick3r/Oceanus on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Rslock.org
Abby
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.   iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 am

Supported - iSmile
Back to top Go down
iClick3r/Oceanus

iClick3r/Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.   iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 am

Thanks so much Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://Rslock.org
raaain

PostSubject: Re: iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.   iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 am

Supported-Rain
Back to top Go down
Mr.Deception

PostSubject: Re: iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.   iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Leeched. From charley brown...
Back to top Go down
CharleyBrown

CharleyBrown

PostSubject: Re: iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.   iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:54 pm

You did leech from me.. >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.   iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iClick3r/Oceanus Modd App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSPS Ranks :: RSPS RANKS INC. :: Apply To Be A Representative.-
Jump to: