RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

iPad's chatbox Moderator application. 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPad's chatbox Moderator application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iblaze

iPad's chatbox Moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: iPad's chatbox Moderator application.   iPad's chatbox Moderator application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Name: iPad

Date Registered: Since July 2010 [old rslock was Moderator]

Position applying for:Moderator

Why should you be chosen? I am a very loyal person who always uses good grammar when I am talking either in the chatbox or on the forums. I am a helpfull person who enjoys watching others succeed at something they have being working hard on doing. I make graphical designs and I have made some Gfx designs for Rizzy. More to come for the site soon! I would enforce the rules and never abuse as that is just stupid, I have been a moderator before for rslock and I know the way the community works. I am fun to be around but I know when to be serious about my job. I have much to contribute to rspsranks!
What days can you be on: Most school days 4-5 hours and on weekends about 7-10 hours per day.

What are your hobby's: Coding Html and Making Graphical designs.

Other info we should know about you? I am a very caring person with much to offer to the community. I dont bite and I get along with all of the community members. I can also offer my securty skills for the community.
Back to top Go down

iPad's chatbox Moderator application.
Page 1 of 1