RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

iPad reporting abuse 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPad reporting abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iblaze

iPad reporting abuse Empty
PostSubject: iPad reporting abuse   iPad reporting abuse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Hello rizzy you know me IPAD aka iBlaze you wanted to partner with my community after i suggested it and i told the people in the chat.. http://prntscr.com/4l7nf

but no certain members decided to kick and ban me.
first of all rain kicked me for saying i was a partner with your community.
then mike banned me for 3 hours for saying I was a partner which you said. even Thor who was in the chat at the time seen and got me unbanned the first time and even edwin posted proof of you saying that u wanted to partner here: http://prntscr.com/4l7nf but your staff abused me I would suggest picking new staff and I dont have proof of them banning/kicking me but Thor can tell you and you know I am not lying. I told him he is an abuser and he said where is the proof.. which thor said you did ban him
Back to top Go down
raaain

PostSubject: Hi ipad weres the proof?   iPad reporting abuse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:30 am

First subject i didn't kick you second Rizzy said you weren't partners.
Back to top Go down
iblaze

PostSubject: Re: iPad reporting abuse   iPad reporting abuse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm

when did he say this? because if you see the prntscreens it says it quit clearly and not only did you kick me you banned me for an hour then which you unbanned me because thor told you to. Nice abuse Wink
Back to top Go down
Abby
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: iPad reporting abuse   iPad reporting abuse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 pm

as long as you have my support logo its fine and communitys have to adverise on the forums not the chat.
Back to top Go down
swagman

swagman

PostSubject: Re: iPad reporting abuse   iPad reporting abuse Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 pm

How is that reporting for abuse? Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://torvaplawks.smf2hosting.com
Liotic

PostSubject: Re: iPad reporting abuse   iPad reporting abuse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:17 am

Adv on forums..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPad reporting abuse   iPad reporting abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPad reporting abuse
Page 1 of 1