RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

CharleyBrown's Member Application. 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CharleyBrown's Member Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CharleyBrown

CharleyBrown

CharleyBrown's Member Application. Empty
PostSubject: CharleyBrown's Member Application.   CharleyBrown's Member Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:03 am

CharleyBrown: (402479346)

Position: Member (Of Course, Lol.)
How long Iv'e been here: 4-6 Days. (I am not looking to get member right away If I need longer play time)

Have you ever been staff on any other server?: Yes I have, I have been Owner on Epicpkzz , Owner on Chancepkzz, Mod on Chaotic-madness, and I have also been mod on Rs-ps.biz before, but It was a long time ago, so long ago that iGamble / Snoopy was owner and I had a different Xat name.

How long do you play on rs-ps.biz/rspsranks?: I come here and chat for a while. Weekends: 6-10 Hours. School days: 4-10hours a day. But sometimes I come home late because maybe I have detention or staying after school on helping a teacher. My usual time on being here on rspsranks is 2:16PM on school days. I can also get on Rspsranks any day throughout the whole week. Monday through Sunday.

Why should you be chosen?: I should be chosen because I'm very mature on chatbox's and In my real life. If someone Is bothering me I usually try and figure out why they are bothering me, but If I can't then I just turn the other cheek and ignore them. I also have good grammar. (ex) i usully dnt talk lik th1s. Many people already have been supporting me : D on being a member . I think member Is more than just a rank. I think It's about The mods+ trusting you, and really depending on you to be a next higher rank. A lot of people usually says: who cares about member..? Well I care. I like advertising sites that I enjoy chatting/playing on and having fun chatting with people. If I ever do get mod or a higher rank: Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love."Nelson Rockefeller" What that means to ME Is: I won't abuse my powers If I get a higher rank then member. I all favorite you guys, so no one is left out. If I do make a mistake then sorry. Every new day is another chance to change your life cheers .

Thats It. Thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down
Abby
Owner
Owner

CharleyBrown's Member Application. Empty
PostSubject: YOU4MEMBER!   CharleyBrown's Member Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:39 am

SUPPORTED 1000000%
Back to top Go down

CharleyBrown's Member Application.
Page 1 of 1