RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!

Go down 
+3
Mr.Deception
Mr.Mike
swagman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
swagman

swagman

Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Empty
PostSubject: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:09 pm

~ - - [Omfgs ChatBox Staff Application] - - ~

- Real Name -
<EDITED 9/27/2015 CLEANING MY INFO, FOR DOX REASONS>

- Gender -
~Male

- Location -

America.

- Xat Name -

Omfgs

- Xat ID -

Omfgs123456789

- Forum Introduction -
I have a 3 long Paragraph Introduction I wrote for you guys here
https://project-revolution.niceboard.com/t59-omfgs-long-3-paragraph-introduction#122

- Position Applying For -

Any available Chatbox Staff Position.

- How Long can you be on Per Day -

Ever Single day <3 probably starting @ 3:00 afternoon.

- What Days of they Week can you be on -

Every single day till I die.  king

- Why I should be Chosen and also Other Information -

We'll I started to join this RsPs Community all becouse of my M8 "Deception". He was member on this RsPs Community when I met him. He was advertising like crazy Very Happy He is a dedicated member (Just throwing that in) I noticed that theres active staff members that are very social and nice (Owner: Rizzy) Staff members I've met: Deception, Edwin, Rain, Mike. I don't know Mike that we'll I pretty much met him today but he's really nice and I hope we chill. I own my own RsPs, Deception bought me PlayerShare and told me too add a chatbox under my RsPs Whitch reached about a good 20-25 Players. And the Chatbox brought alot of members to the chatbox of RsLock/RSPS Ranks. I'm a good GFXer, I have PhotoShop I can edit videos I have Sony Vegas 11. My youtube account is https://www.youtube.com/user/TorvaPlawks Very Happy My forums is Http://www.TorvaPlawks.smf2hosting.com/ I own a great RsPs that I can transfer players to here from my RsPs Rs-ps.org/info.php?server=TorvaPlawks Wink I will do alot for this RsPs Community I hope you pick me as a staff member but it's your choice Rizzy. I hope all the staff members like me they also play my RsPs Wink

Last edited by Omfgs on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://torvaplawks.smf2hosting.com
Mr.Mike

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 pm

nice job on app! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

you put alot effort into this app nice job!
Back to top Go down
Randum

PostSubject: Reply to OMFGS staff app   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Nice app dude, we started off on the wrong foot and sorry, good to be newly-found friends now, and glad to see ur doing good... OMFGS FOR MOD ALL THE WAY!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Deception

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Due to my laptop being fucked. Im only able to go on forums. Via iphone. I wont be on chatbox till my laptop is fixed. Ill hapily give him my position.
Back to top Go down
Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Omfgs wrote:
~ - - [Omfgs ChatBox Staff Application] - - ~

- Real Name -
Daiyaan (Weird as hell name XD)

- Gender -
~Male

- Location -

America.

- Xat Name -

Omfgs

- Xat ID -

Omfgs123456789

- Forum Introduction -
I have a 3 long Paragraph Introduction I wrote for you guys here
https://project-revolution.niceboard.com/t59-omfgs-long-3-paragraph-introduction#122

- Position Applying For -

Any available Chatbox Staff Position.

- How Long can you be on Per Day -

Ever Single day <3 probably starting @ 3:00 afternoon.

- What Days of they Week can you be on -

Every single day till I die. king

- Why I should be Chosen and also Other Information -

We'll I started to join this RsPs Community all becouse of my M8 "Deception". He was member on this RsPs Community when I met him. He was advertising like crazy Very Happy He is a dedicated member (Just throwing that in) I noticed that theres active staff members that are very social and nice (Owner: Rizzy) Staff members I've met: Deception, Edwin, Rain, Mike. I don't know Mike that we'll I pretty much met him today but he's really nice and I hope we chill. I own my own RsPs, Deception bought me PlayerShare and told me too add a chatbox under my RsPs Whitch reached about a good 20-25 Players. And the Chatbox brought alot of members to the chatbox of RsLock/RSPS Ranks. I'm a good GFXer, I have PhotoShop I can edit videos I have Sony Vegas 11. My youtube account is https://www.youtube.com/user/TorvaPlawks Very Happy My forums is Http://www.TorvaPlawks.smf2hosting.com/ I own a great RsPs that I can transfer players to here from my RsPs Rs-ps.org/info.php?server=TorvaPlawks Wink I will do alot for this RsPs Community I hope you pick me as a staff member but it's your choice Rizzy. I hope all the staff members like me they also play my RsPs Wink

PostSubject: DO omfgs teamrank a MODNOATOR    Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 pm

DO HIM HE IS HELPFul guy and i love him for this pls do him mod wating u to do him Wink gl omfgs with mod if u got it u dont i will be sad with Sad (I WISH YOU GOT MODNATOR ) Smile
Back to top Go down
Abby
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:14 pm

if you have windows 7 and no important files on ur laptop i can fix that for you. and nice job app. contact me on friday night.
Back to top Go down
Teh Speedy

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Supported 100%
Back to top Go down
raaain

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Dont like but it is up to rizzy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Deception

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:44 am

Did u get the position ?
Back to top Go down
raaain

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:13 am

I dont think so :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!   Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omfgs Chatbox Staff Application!
Page 1 of 1