RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app. 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oxiz12

~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app. Empty
PostSubject: ~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app.   ~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 pm

santa Hello, Im oxiz I am verry active im on almost every time I can come on. I love this chat and i am verry nice. Um. I think i would be a good mod/councilor because I love to help people. I use to own my own forums and I know how to take care of people. My biggest goal is to make sure everyone will get along and to help other communitys or server's get along. I would be verry greatful if you pick me to be a mod/councilor. I have waited about 1/2-2 weeks before i submited I don't know if that will help. I am in the 10th grade bs and Ds lmfao. Im good at html.

I have read the rules 10 times , they are at : https://project-revolution.niceboard.com/t34-official-rules

XAT ID: 322858454

WHY im chosen: all of the above and that i really wana help this community out bye making every one get along and also helping advertise!

What days can i be on?: 9/7.

Hobbies: Hockey, HTML , Xbox , girls ;D

Great webmake and video maker

I hope you like my app happy holidays
santa santa

Last edited by oxiz12 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clawz

PostSubject: Supported   ~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Supported 500% Nice app. Think you got a chance
Back to top Go down
oxiz12

PostSubject: thanks    ~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:38 pm

thanks for ur support im nervus No
Back to top Go down
Invisible
Councilor
Councilor
Invisible

PostSubject: Oxiz For Mod!! (My Input)   ~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Hey oxiz, i have known you for a while, and your app seems to be 100% legit, everything you said is true. I met you a while ago, and as we havent talked much, i can tell you are a good person for the job. You are chill af and are online alot. Being a councilor already, i would love for you to be on the counseling team. I Also support you as a chatbox mod because you always are saying "pc me for help" and you tell people when they are doing wrong even though you cant punish them. I Wish you the best of luck and hope to see you be a great success on this community, Peace dude.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/invisiblersps
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app.   ~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~YC~ oxiz teamrank||Rizzy mod app.
Page 1 of 1