RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
HIIIIISWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RSPS Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS Ranks

RuneScape Private Server Community Peace Incorporated.

Clawz for mod (my input) 3CrW0HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clawz for mod (my input)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invisible
Councilor
Councilor
Invisible

Clawz for mod (my input) Empty
PostSubject: Clawz for mod (my input)   Clawz for mod (my input) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Lol, for a start u misspelled 'enforce' (sorry but im a nerd lol) I met you very recently but we are pretty good friends as far as i'm concerned. I have seen your name around alot and you are VERY active.. That is awesome that you can record, and that can be beneficial to the community because you can make advertising videos.. You seem really cool and i would love to see you be mod, when you were temp you did an AMAZING job making sure everything was orderly and by-the-rules. So, my overall opinion- YES!. I dont really enjoy some of the mods and they kind of seem cocky, but since i've met you, you really do seem really cool ( i said really like ten times) But, enough jokes, my serious opinion is Yes x100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000... I know good staff-material when i see it, and i cant help but see it right now..
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Sorry but i love the bouncing guy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/invisiblersps

Clawz for mod (my input)
Page 1 of 1